ATI transfer tanks include a special permit from the US Department of Transportation. ATI transfer tanks can be used for commercial and state purposes.
*ATI Transfer Tanks cannot transfer fuel directly into your truck fuel tank. You must use a fuel pump to dispense fuel from a transfer tank.
All ATI transfer tanks come standard with the following:
- Commercial grade lockable vent and prevent filler cap.
- Fully baffled which minimizes fuel movement.
- Two 2 inch NPT bungs.
- One 3/8 inch npt drain.
- Mounting tabs.
- Pressure and leak detection tested prior to shipment.
Popular Accessories for ATI transfer tanks include:
- The ability to request custom dimensions to fit your truck.
- Tank Mounted Fuel Gauge that is mounted to your tank.
- GPI fuel pump; available in 15 GPM or 8 GPM sizes.
- Sleek Black powder coat finish.
ATI transfer tank accessories can be found at the bottom of every ATI tank product page.
Popular ATI Transfer Tank options include:
- Rectangular Transfer Tanks
- L Shaped Transfer Tanks
- Split Fuel Transfer Tanks
- Double Wall Transfer Tanks
For more ATI tank options, check out our full selection of Aluminum Tank Industries tanks.