Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Tanks manufactured by Custom Roto-Molding, Inc. are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of Five (5) Years from date of original purchase.
Custom Roto-Molding tanks conforms to ASTM D-1998 specification. Warranty only applies to Tanks that have been correctly installed and have not been subject to abuse or misuse. These warranties are made for the benefit of the original end user.
1. It is the responsibility of the end user to perform initial cleaning, testing for leaks and the suitability of the storage tank to a specific application. Verify chemical compatibility in accordance with chemical resistance chart provided by resin manufacturer.
2. All external pluming must have secondary support and must not apply excessive load on the tank outlets. Please provide flexible connections between tank and rigid pluming installations. Lifting lugs are to be used only when tank is empty.
3. Refer to OSHA confined space entry procedures prior to cleaning any tank.
4. Warranty does not cover misuse, fire, accident, negligence, transit damage, unauthorized modifications to the product, excessive external pressure or abnormal use.
5. Warranty does not cover loss of product through leakage or damages for injuries persons or property caused by leakage.
6. Tanks and fittings have not been cleaned or pretested for leaks. Fill with water and clean before using. Rinse well and check compatibility before use.
7. Liability of the manufacturer under this warranty and any other warranty, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, is limited to repair or, at the Manufacture’s option, replacement of defective product which is shown to have been defective when shipped, and only then if the Manufacturer is notified in writing of the defects within the warranty period and items in question are promptly delivered to it’s point of manufacture. Transportation charges are to be prepaid.
7. Inspect product for any damages incurred during shipping and handling to tank and fittings upon receipt.
8. Vertical flat bottom tanks must be installed on a stationary, flat level, solid sur-face.