Are your Tank's certified to an industry compliant standard?
Yes. Rhino Tuff Tanks systems have been certified to be in compliance with ULC 142.14-03 Nonmetallic Bulk Containers for the Storage and Dispensing of Combustible and Non-combustible Liquids. Please contact Rhino Tuff Tanks, LLC for further certification information.
How do you fill the tanks?
You can bulk fill your tanks using the convenient 2 inch center fill opening located at the top of each tank.
How many tanks can I put into a stack?
You can stack any combination of tanks up to 360 gallons total capacity.
What are the capacities?
Tanks range from 45 gallons to 310 gallons.
What are the dimensions?
All Tanks share a 36″ x 36″ footprint. Heights vary by tank size.
What products are Rhino Tanks compatible with?
RTT tanks are made of High Density Polyethylene and are compatible with all Class III B liquids as well as a host of other Automotive, Agricultural, Industrial, DEF and Chemical applications.
Can I mount a pump and reel to the tank?
Yes! Rhino Tuff Tanks offers pre-assembled Pump Packages. You can also use our universal mounting plates and brackets that allow you to add your favorite brand of pumping equipment.
Do you have to put the tanks on a stand?
All Rhino Tuff Tanks are designed to work with our Universal Stands, however you can put individual tanks on a clean, flat surface but keep in mind that a stand may allow you to access the product more easily by adding clearance.
Do you need to anchor the tanks?
No, in most areas this is not required. However, please check with your local inspector for seismic requirements.
Does Rhino Tuff Tanks have a solution when secondary containment is required?
Yes. Rhino Tuff Tanks offers four different sizes of containment vessels. SPCC Guidelines and 40 CFR 264.175 requires secondary containment vessels must be able to hold a minimum of 110% capacity of the largest primary tank within a stack or that of an individual primary tank.
How can I place a label or placard on the tank for identification or advertising?
Brand Your System with an 18″ x 24″ placard that secures to the front of the tank or 4″ x 6″ product identifier placards that label your products being dispensed at each valve.
Estimated Product Handling: 2 to 3 days
After placing an order, customers have up to 48 hours to cancel the order unless the item has been crated and/or shipped.
Orders for large or heavy items ship via a trucking carrier. Freight delivery is typically 2 to 6 business days, allow extra time for remote locations.
The Freight Carrier or Tucking company will contact you to set up an appointment time before delivering. Once your product leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to the freight carrier’s website and the tracking number. Tracking numbers take 1 business day to update.
Please inspect your package upon delivery. If there is obvious damage, please note the damages on the delivery receipt. Contact us within 24 hours to report the damage, by either e-mail or phone. Please retain all original boxes and packaging.
Returns (Applies to Rhino Tuff Tanks products only)
- All returns must be pre-authorized and require a return authorization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Returns are accepted for brand new and unopened products only. No products may be returned after installation or attempted installation.
- All returns must be requested within 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- The product must be in the original packaging and include all packaging materials, crates, boxes, and pamphlets.
- All returns include a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are required to pay for the cost of return freight shipping.
- The final return amount will be calculated as the Purchase Price less return shipping cost less the 25% restocking fee.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. Rhino Tuff Tanks is not responsible for fluid loss and/or associated cleanup costs. The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.
- Caged Tank Systems - Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- DEF Pumps - 1 year warranty.
- DEF Tanks - Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Dispensing Meter Parts - 1 year warranty.
- Gravity Feed Systems - Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Hose Reel Parts - 1 year warranty.
- Hose Reels - 7 year warranty.
- Piston Pumps - 7 year warranty.
- Pump Packages - original manufacturer warranty.
- Pump Parts - 1 year warranty.
- Spill Containment Vessels - Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tanks - Limited Lifetime Warranty.